10th Pass Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a hard-working steward to be responsible for ensuring all sanitation standards are met. The steward will attend to customer needs, assist wait staff, ensure all stations are well stocked, and assist in keeping all areas clean and sanitary.
You will clean and put away dishes, clean floors, and food preparation areas, refill supplies, wipe tables, and take out the trash. To be successful as a steward, you should be committed to working hard, and have the physical stamina to be on your feet and moving for the duration of your shifts.
You should be friendly and helpful to customers and have strong team working skills. A steward assists in keeping a restaurant, bar, or lounge clean and sanitary, assists in cleaning dishes and tends to customers’ needs. The steward may also perform basic administrative tasks.
Hiring Organization – The First Group
Post Name – Steward
Qualification – 10th Pass
Salary – AED 2700 To AED 3000 Per Month
Over the past two decades, The First Group has taken an innovative approach to property development and specialized services, establishing a reputation as a leading expert in UAE real estate, international hotel investments, and property asset management.
Global investor services, and recognized hospitality and leisure brands. Through its TFG Hospitality division, which operates exciting lifestyle-focused brands including The First Collection Hotels – a portfolio of properties that have introduced contemporary hospitality concepts to the region.
The First Group is setting new benchmarks in the sector while providing savvy clients from more than 120 countries worldwide access to exciting investment opportunities in Dubai’s world-class and fast-growing hotel industry. Famed for its bespoke White Glove client services portfolio.
- Cleaning and setting tables and placing seasonal decorations, candles, and table cloths.
- Welcoming customers, seating them, serving them water or refilling their glasses, and delivering beverages from the bartender.
- Keeping menus clean and presenting them to customers.
- Stocking wait staff serving stations with napkins, utensils, trays, and condiments, and assisting the wait staff with all aspects of service.
- Clearing tables and preparing them for the next customers.
- Assisting in cleaning and opening or closing tasks.
- Scraping food from dirty dishes, pots, pans, plates, flatware, and glasses, washing dirty dishes, and putting them away.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical stamina to work long hours on your feet.
- The flexibility to work shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Pharmacy / Prescription Coverage.
- Deferred Compensation.
- Group Variable Universal Life Insurance.
- Long-term Disability.
- Long-term Care.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.