Delivery Partner – Zomato Part Time Jobs in Pune
10th Pass Jobs Pune – India’s leading restaurant aggregator recently hiring for Delivery Partner – Zomato Part Time Jobs in Pune Maharashtra, ideal candidate should have their own vehicle for delivery food product and smart phone for communicating with centralized team.
- Company Name: Zomato
- Post: Delivery Partner
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Qualification: 10th Pass
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 15000/- to 32000/- Per Month
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Delivery Partner Responsibility:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow routes and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle.
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
- Collect payments.
Delivery Partner Job Role :
- Firstly, must have android or IOs smart phone
- similarly required some knowledge using smart phone.
- most importantly have bike 🚲 and driving license.
Delivery Partner for Eligibility:
- Firstly, Anyone with smart phone and two wheeler can able to apply for Delivery Partner – Zomato Part Time Jobs in Pune Maharashtra.
- Secondly, If someone have working experience with delivery boy is big plus, that might be considered as team leader.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Android phone of version 6.0 or higher with at least 2GB of RAM
- A two-wheeler that meets all applicable law and safety requirements
- Driving License, Registration Certificate (RC) and Insurance Certificate
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.