See where your journey can take you. At Marriott International, we believe in seizing opportunities and making your own adventure. A world of opportunity pulls up to your bar with every guest you meet – and you never know who might show up next. That big world also extends to our global, diverse family of associates. Like most families, we’re a group of unique individuals who bring different strengths, styles, personalities, and interests to the table. And this makes every single day a new discovery. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The impact you’ll make
You are a bright mixologist who is always on the lookout for new beverage trends. When you are behind the bar, you create an energy that is both welcoming and exciting. You take pride in offering our guests a diverse and seasonally-inspired beverage menu, a warm conversation, and helpful suggestions. When you shine, our guests will look forward to relaxing with you after a long day.
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You’ll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Recognition programs.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Encouraging management.
- Team-spirited colleagues.
What you’ll do
- Welcome guests.
- Attend to tables.
- Open and serve wine/champagne.
- Prepare garnishes.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Set up and maintain the cleanliness of the bar area.
- Process all payment methods and complete cashier reports.
What we’re looking for
- Great storytelling skills.
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality.
- Previous bartending experience is a big plus.
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting, or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we’ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.