AC Technician Jobs In Dubai, A General Technician/ AC technician will support the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
As General Technician/ AC technician, you will support the Engineering Team to ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance and energy conservation, are working properly and to standard installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing certain equipment and facilities, including air conditioning systems and units, water cooling systems, and refrigerators within client’s own facilities, including those that operate all day long.
|Post Name||General Technician /AC Technician|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2100 To AED 2300 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms
- Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise
- Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard
- Estimating requirements for installing, fabricating, and start-up; testing, and servicing HVAC equipment.
- Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program
entails repairing and maintaining building equipment as needed to ensure buildings or facilities are functioning properly.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date
What are we looking for?
An Engineer/Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Working experience maintaining and repairing heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC).
- Current working knowledge of general maintenance and engineering work
- Experience in the Maintenance Department of a large hotel, hospital, ship, and/or restaurant complex or similar
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value.
Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!