Account Executive job In Google Washington DC, We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product.
The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. Account executives work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients.
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4500 To USD 4800 Per Month|
|Location||Washington DC, United States 20001|
Google LLC (/ˈɡuːɡəl/ (listen)) is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence.
It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Google and YouTube are the two most visited websites worldwide followed by Facebook and Twitter.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management; may handle some moderately complex tasks independently.
- Responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Adhere to client service standards of the division and agency.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs in Seattle, WA, USA
Night Shift Jobs Rawalpindi, Pakistan