Account Manager Jobs for Freshers Haryana, India , Account managers act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends. To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
|Hiring Organization||Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||INR 20000/- To 25000/- Month|
|Location||Gurugram, Haryana, India 122016|
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (Sun Pharma) is the fourth largest specialty generic pharmaceutical company in the world with global revenues of over US$ 4.5 billion. Supported by more than 40 manufacturing facilities, we provide high-quality,
We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations covering a broad spectrum of chronic and acute therapies. It includes generics, branded generics, specialty, complex or difficult-to-make technology-intensive products,
Over-the-counter (OTC), antiretrovirals (ARVs), Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), and Intermediates. Our broad portfolio of more than 2000 high-quality molecules covers multiple dosage forms, including tablets, capsules, injectables, inhalers, ointments, creams, and liquids.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Direct POC and Accessibility.
- Good Knowledge of Processes and Requirements.
- Assistance in Setting Up Accounts.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Revenue. …
- Builds a Long-term Relationship.
Related Jobs For You
|Fresher Jobs Haryana|
|Trade Shopper Marketing Jobs Gurgaon|
|Regional Commercial Jobs Gurgaon|
|Internship Jobs 2022 | Internships For Freshers, College Students|
|Ranbaxy Jobs for Freshers|