Hiring Organization – Euro London Appointments
Post Name – Assistant Accountant
Qualification – Any Graduate
Salary – GBP 33000 To GBP 43000 Per Year
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Undergraduate degree with a major in Accounting or Finance or AAT, CIMA, ACCA part qualified
- Detailed oriented with experience in AP, AR, and Balance Sheet reconciliation
- Excel in working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to work with large volumes of data
- Advanced skills in MS Excel. Experience with financial modeling is an added bonus.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- French Speaking as well as knowledge of French GAAP.
- Maintain monthly excel schedules to track client revenue, supplier invoices, and balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare journal entries and invoices that are compliant with GAAP.
- Monthly reporting and analysis of sales against Budget/Reforecast
- Assist accounting with variance-related questions, including year-end audit
- Investigate and conduct appropriate variance analysis on all areas (particularly sales) based on deviations of actual results vs. budget/forecast
- Complete/execute other ad hoc activities that may arise from time to time as requested
What do you get
- The opportunity to shape the future-yours and ours-at one of the world’s most significant performance marketing agencies with offices worldwide.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- A host of perks and benefits, including flexible hours, hybrid working models, employee assistance, and days off to recharge.
- Hybrid work: 1-2 days in the office.
Related Jobs For You