Accountant Vacancy In Dubai: Excelsior Group is a Private organization which is hiring Any B.Com Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Junior Accountant with salary of AED 40 To AED 45 Per Hour in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
Accountant Vacancy In Dubai are trained financial professionals who provide support to businesses by managing daily accounting and financial tasks. They compile reports and prepare, maintain and reconcile financial statements and other financial documents.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices.
|Hiring Organization||Excelsior Group|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 40 To AED 45 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Excelsior is a bespoke Executive Search, HR, Management, and Recruitment consultancy, specializing in a number of sectors. Excelsior provides a high-quality, reliable, and affordable solution to companies.
Using our team’s vast knowledge across many sectors, we strive to provide you with the best business services that we can, to maximize your company’s performance and provide the support for your growth.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards (i.e. GAAP, FASB), rules, regulations, and systems of internal control.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes.
- Assist with and act as the primary point of contact for auditor requests.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience.
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with accounting software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Highly detail-oriented.
Benefits of Accountant Vacancy In Dubai :
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Accountant Vacancy In Dubai job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.