Accountant Vacancy Nashik: D’source is a Private organization which is hiring Any B.Com Graduate for the part-Time (4 hours) job for the Post of Accountant with salary of 12000/- To 15000/- Per Month in Nashik, Maharashtra, India 422010
We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
To ensure success, Accountant Vacancy Nashik should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India 422010|
This project on ‘Creating Digital-learning Environment for Design’ also called ‘e-Kalpa is sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India as part of the National Mission in Education through Information and Communication Technology.
This initiative ‘e-Kalpa will be collaboratively developed by the three institutions – IDC at IIT Bombay, NID at Bangalore, and DOD at IIT Guwahati along with a partnership with many other design institutions.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
Skills & Requirements
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certifications may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Benefits of Accountant Vacancy Nashik:
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Accountant Vacancy Nashik job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.