Accounting Jobs In Houston, US, We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management. You should have a firm grasp of accounting and finance.
Practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills. To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
Accountants help businesses make financial decisions by collecting, tracking, correcting, and communicating the financial position of the company. They record transactions, compile and analyze data, perform audits, assist with budgets and financial forecasting, compute taxes, and report their findings to management and other entities, such as the IRS or investors.
|Hiring Organization||JLL Houston|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3100 To USD 3700 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77027|
We’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential, and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing, and technology.
At JLL we embrace the human side of the business, which makes us better at delivering the business side of the business. Achieving ambitions is about unlocking the potential within every individual, every client, and every company. Achieving ambitions is at the center of everything we do.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
Skills And Requirements
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Accountants Have a Better Understanding of Finances.
- The Growing Demand for Accountants.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay Range for Accountants is Competitive.
- The Ability to Start Your Own Business.
- Gaining a Better Understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.