Admin Jobs In Qatar, an Administrative Assistant is an entry-level job. It is the role responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support. It also includes tasks like running errands and maintaining records. It is a stepping stone if you are looking to make a career in the field of administration.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of research functions and uses computer programs to produce reports, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Type and proofread documents, correspondence, and forms.
- Carry out varied assigned tasks requiring knowledge of office protocol, demonstrating an understanding of the organization, programs, and procedures related to the work of the office.
- Coordinate and set up meetings and conferences.
- Arrange travel and work on special projects.
- Maintain the schedule of one or more individuals.
- Set up and maintain manual and electronic filing systems.
- Answer the telephone, take and relay messages and addresses routine and non-critical issues or routes to the appropriate person.
- Coordinate and process general administrative work such as time sheets, vacation requests, supply requisitions, etc.
- Photocopy, fax, and scan documents as required.
- Assure effective mail and package distribution.
- Assist employees and managers with general administrative requests.
Essential Qualifications and Education
- 2 – 4 years experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus strong, proven experience working in an administrative assistant role preferably in a large corporation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and other related software skills required; Advanced skill in operating a personal computer, various printers, fax machines, scanners,s and other office equipment is necessary.
- In-depth knowledge of business procedures, letters, and report formats.
- Able to read and comprehend instructions, to write correspondence and memos.
- Able to effectively present information to co-workers and the public.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as clients.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Company Overview and Core Values
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering, and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted
McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions
Related Jobs For You
|Hamad Hospital Qatar Job Vacancies|
|Qatar Vacancy Today|
|House Driver Job in Qatar|
|Jobs in Qatar For Freshers|
|Jobs in Qatar With Free Visa and Ticket|