Administrative Coordinator Jobs in US, Administrative coordinators handle clerical and administrative duties and coordinate general administration within organizations. They serve as a point of contact by linking employees, internal departments, and customers. They also lead other administrative workers by assigning tasks, developing skills, and planning administrative projects.
We are looking for an organized, analytical administrative coordinator, with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills to handle office duties and admin-related operations. In this role, you will field interdepartmental communications, perform office tasks, respond to communications, and oversee all administrative tasks for the company.
To ensure success as an administrative coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and be skilled at various office tasks. Top-notch administrative coordinators are courteous, proactive, and well-organized professionals who bring creative solutions to administrative problems.
|Hiring Organization||Discord Inc.|
|Post Name||Administrative Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 3800 To USD 4200 Per Month|
|Location||San Francisco, California, United States 94107|
It’s where your world hangs out. Discord is a voice, video, and text communication service used by over a hundred million people to hang out and talk with their friends and communities.
Discord is about giving people the power to create space to find belonging in their lives. We want to make it easier for you to talk regularly with the people you care about. We want you to build genuine relationships with your friends and communities close to home or around the world. Original, reliable, playful, and relatable. These are the values that connect our users and our employees at Discord.
- Greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, data entry, and reporting.
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensuring that the office is well-maintained, organized, and secure.
- Assisting with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Developing and implementing new policies and processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math abilities and an understanding of basic financial concepts.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.