Administrative Jobs In Vancouver
Who we are:
Canaccord Genuity (CG) is a leading independent full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets. CG is driven by an unwavering commitment to build lasting client relationships – we achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional, and corporate clients through comprehensive wealth management solutions and investment banking services.
We are a leading independent wealth management firm in Canada, and the leading mid-market provider of investment banking advisory, equity research, sales and trading services for corporations and institutions.
We pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs and finding innovative, bespoke solutions. Our entrepreneurial and friendly team will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and collaboration and strive to eliminate bureaucratic thinking. We’re looking for talented people who thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to have an impact with innovative ideas and best practices.
Come be a part of our Canadian success story and help deliver superior experiences for our clients. At CG, we recognize that diversity across our business strengthens our client relationships and enables more innovative solutions. We strongly encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. CG provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.
Our Canadian operation, Canaccord Genuity Corp., is currently looking for a detail-oriented individual with exceptional multi-tasking and interpersonal skills to join their team in Vancouver as an Administrative Assistant to the Operations Management team
|Hiring Organization||Canaccord Genuity Corp|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V7Y 1H2|
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to both the Head of Operations and VP Operations – Capital Markets, as well as other Operational Managers as directed;
- Coordinating business meetings, conference calls, and travel arrangements;
- Providing high level, priority management, and calendar management;
- Preparing or assisting in the preparation of business correspondence, presentations, reports, and spreadsheets;
- Processing expense reports in a timely and accurate manner;
- Maintaining various databases, records, and other documents;
- Performing the administrative maintenance of certain Operational Risk Management reporting
- Managing the Operations Work From Home scheduling
- Managing the Operations desktop equipment needs
- Performing general administrative duties;
- Assisting with special projects as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, preferably within the financial services industry;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality;
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent prioritization skills with the ability to excel under pressure;
- Excellent teamwork skills complemented by the ability to work well independently;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Familiarity with Concur and Workday is a benefit.
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs in Vancouver British Columbia|
|General Labour Jobs in Vancouver Canada|
|Engineer Jobs in Vancouver BC|
|Social Worker Jobs in Vancouver|
|LPN Jobs in Vancouver BC|