Administrative Vacancy Saskatchewan: ClaimsPro is a Private organization which is hiring Any MBA Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Administrative Assistant with salary of CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4N 6E1.
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Successful Administrative Assistants are effective communicators who speak clearly and are personable and welcoming when answering incoming calls.
Administrative Vacancy Saskatchewan are responsible for many clerical tasks to ensure the staff can communicate and work efficiently. Their job involves answering phone calls, greeting visitors, distributing mail, and preparing communications.
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada S4N 6E1|
ClaimsPro’s as a small group of independent adjusters, to our status today as Canada’s largest national independent adjusting firm, our actions have been motivated by a single question—how can we use our skills and knowledge to help our clients achieve their goals?
Our journey to answer this question has encouraged a continuous evolution of the ways in which we work, do business and the services we provide. All this has been fuelled by continuous conversations with our clients, including years of listening, talking, working together through challenges, and sharing successes.
- Set up and preparation of new claims assignments for internal adjusters in accordance with predetermined KPIs and client guidelines.
- A positive, “can do” attitude and customer service approach ensure all inquiries are effectively dealt with in a timely manner.
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to problem solve and work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to re-prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain composure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Maintaining applicable information and data entry within internal claims management software.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in an administrative support environment would be an advantage.
- Previous experience within a dynamic team will be given preference.
- Previously demonstrated ability to execute high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrated behaviors showing initiative behaviors and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated professionalism and work ethic.
- Proven ability to contribute to and work well within a team environment.
- Intermediate experience with Word, and strong Excel skills are required.
- All other computer applications –must have the aptitude and ability to learn as required.
- All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Benefits of Administrative Vacancy Saskatchewan:
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a Administrative Vacancy Saskatchewan job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.