Administrator Job In Birmingham, We are looking for a sharp administrator to provide leadership support and keep the office running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be required to oversee administrative and clerical activities;
greet and direct office visitors; collect, organize, and retrieve information and documents; and make arrangements for meetings and travel. To be a successful administrator, you should be committed to facilitating smooth, efficient office operations by planning carefully, anticipating needs, and providing responsive, reliable assistance. You should be adaptable, proactive, supportive, and detail-oriented.
An Administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth running of a business. Their duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20452 Per Year|
|Location||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom B6 4US|
We are a national charity helping thousands of people every day through our housing, justice, and education services. We house, we educate, we support, we advise, and we speak out for and with disadvantaged young people and adults. We are passionate about changing lives. We never give up.
Our senior management team has operated at the highest levels including central and local government, and in schools, colleges, prisons, the housing sector, and private companies. Nacro’s CEO, Campbell Robb, has experience in leading and transforming organizations in the charity and policy sectors.
He is dedicated to social justice and determined that Nacro not only helps the hardest to reach in society but also influences the public debate to improve public services, especially rehabilitation within prisons. Nacro’s Board of Trustees has a wealth of specialisms, such as housing, rehabilitation, local government, national government, policing, the NHS, and business.
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Disability insurance.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Admin Jobs Birmingham”.
Related Jobs For You
|Engineering Jobs in England, UK|
|Hotel Jobs in ENGLAND UK|
|IT Jobs in London UK|
|Security Officer Jobs in UK|
|Kitchen Jobs in London|