Administrator Job In Toronto ON, Our founder, Marcel Bich, understood that to succeed, we needed team members who dreamt big and created clever, simple, yet bold solutions. Today, we provide our more than 15,000 team members in 61 countries with the opportunity to build products that are high-quality, safe, affordable, essential, and for everyone, everywhere. We are committed to our team members’ development and empower those who wish to discover different areas of our business or acquire international experiences.
The Network & Systems Administrator is responsible for managing and administering IT operations for all Canadian team members. They will manage and support all IT hardware, and software, and maintain IT tasks to align them with Group IT’s direction & governance. This position is also responsible for maintaining and supporting telecommunication devices, and the administration/creation of a power of BI reports.
- Manage laptops & accounts including distribution of hardware and software.
- Add/Remove user accounts, Computer accounts, through MS Exchange, Active Directory, and Symantec EP management application and installations.
- Purchase, upgrade, install new laptops and provide support to the Canadian team members and keep track of IT hardware inventory.
- Accountable for all day-to-day performance and availability of all hardware and software systems installed & used in Canada.
- In collaboration with internal and external resources, troubleshoot and repair systems to ensure maximum uptime.
- Install, configure, and maintain all material handling system technologies.
- Analyze, install and maintain all Wide and Local Area Fiber, Wired and Wireless Networking Systems, RF equipment, network printing, and scanner
- Configure, install, maintain and upgrade hardware and software in accordance with the company’s standards and vendor licensing agreements.
- Manage, support, and maintain internal telephone systems and mobile telecommunication users
- Maintain and upgrade CCTV to ensure PIP compliance
- Act as a Power user of Power of BI for the Canadian Supply Chain team
- Update daily/weekly/monthly reports to provide business intelligence to the team
- Lead/manage all the power of BI reporting for the Supply Chain IT, and integrate with Global/NAM power of BI community
- University degree in Computer Science
- Experience within information technology operations with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot a Network environment including Cisco devices and wireless equipment
- Knowledge to support Symbol and Zebra printers and wireless handheld devices
- Provide I.T. support to all staff through communication and guidance
- 1+ year Exp in Power of BI environment to create & manage reports
- LAN/WAN and multi-platform environments.
- Two years with TCP/IP, ieee802 Wireless Standards, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows 7