Air Arabia Jobs In Dubai, To achieve commercial objectives in the assigned area/territory from different channels, building effective business relationships, enhancing brand visibility, and promoting the company’s products and services.
To achieve targets, carry out marketing campaigns and promotions, and increase the market share of the company ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and the company’s adopted policies and procedures
|Hiring Organization||Air Arabia|
|Post Name||Key Account Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4500 To AED 5200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Key Result Responsibilities
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to the Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales by adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates, and online portals in the assigned area.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them to promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Conducts field visits, and bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ positions, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
- Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure required load factors.
- Recognizes the unique needs of the assigned territory versus Air Arabia products and services; evaluates flights and fares with Sales Manager/Revenue Management Team, identifies new route opportunities, and recommends the same to respective Manager with a proper business case.
- Provides support and necessary guidance/training to sales agents on new products, systems, and preferred sales techniques needed to promote Air Arabia in the respective area.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or equivalent.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Very good in English & Hindi Language.
- A valid Driver’s License in the assigned territory is essential.
Effective Interview Hacks
- Use body language to your advantage
Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
|Security Jobs in Dubai UAE|
|Jobs in Dubai For Document Controller|
|Finance Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs in Dubai for Degree Holders|
|Jobs in Dubai For Manager|