Ajman Private Jobs For Females UAE, A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients, and more. They typically do not need to meet the master’s degree requirement of a nurse practitioner.
Find the right RN for your needs with our template below. This template is easily adaptable for hiring a surgical nurse, perioperative nurse, psychiatric nurse, critical care nurse, nurse anesthetist, dialysis nurse, endoscopy nurse, and more.
We are looking for a registered nurse to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility includes tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A bachelor’s degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
|Hiring Organization||Saudi German Hospital Ajman|
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 9000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
Saudi German Hospital, Ajman is part of the biggest private hospital group in the Middle East and is a multi-super specialty hospital offering super specializations within departments, with the mission of providing quality medical care of best international standards in UAE.
Group’s vision is to be the Regional Healthcare Provider through the largest network of hospitals, delivering excellence in quality of care to patients and creating value for all stakeholders.
The mission of the Group is ‘To provide quality healthcare in all specialties with the highest level of ethical standards and personalized care to achieve the superior medical outcome and patient satisfaction
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification are required.
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
- Experience in-home health care.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Great memory.
- Emotional stability.
- Special Risk Allowance (SRA)
- Life Insurance.
- Meal and Transportation Allowance.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Ajman Private Jobs For Females UAE.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert