The role of a landscaper is to build and maintain gardens, parks, and other outdoor landscapes. Their duties include ensuring plant growth, cleaning outdoor facilities, and trimming overgrown hedges. They usually work for a landscaping company or as a municipal employee maintaining city parks.
We are searching for a talented and dedicated landscaper to join our team. You will perform a range of general lawn maintenance duties including applying fertilizers, maintaining the landscape design, removing weeds and dead plants, and supervising repairs.
As the landscaper, you will ensure the growth and vibrancy of our plants, flowers, lawn, and garden structures. The ideal candidate will be creative, with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills. A Landscaper Laborer’s responsibilities include applying fertilizers, maintaining landscape design integrity by removing weeds or dead plants from the property, and caring for flowers on the property.
|Hiring Organization||Ajman University|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
the first private university in the GCC, Ajman University (AU) also was the first university in the UAE to admit expatriate students. Our institution continues to be a pioneer in inclusion, innovation, and social impact. Ajman University became one of the first six higher education institutions in the world to receive global accreditation from the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA), the UK’s independent body and a global leader in quality assurance for higher education.
QS World University Rankings lists AU as one of the top 750 universities globally with the 4th most international students and 6th most international faculty among institutions worldwide! The “Top 50 Under 50” QS Rankings names AU as one of the top 150 young universities anywhere. Even our distinct location is ranked by QS as the 60th best student destination on the planet. In 2019, we were awarded “Five QS Stars” in the categories of Social Responsibility, Inclusiveness, and Learning Environment.
- Conduct general maintenance duties such as cleaning walkways, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Apply fertilizer to help enhance growth.
- Take out weeds and dead plants.
- Trim overgrown limbs, hedges, and leaves.
- Uphold the landscaping design and ensure plant growth.
- Plant new decorative bushes, flowers, plants, and shrubs.
- Supervise maintenance repairs to equipment, landscape structures, outdoor furniture, and walkways.
- Advise clients on how to look after the landscape.
- Coordinate with garden designers and landscape architects to ensure the garden meets the client’s expectations.
Skills And Requirements
- Must be able to operate maintenance equipment including lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and hedge trimmers.
- Strong knowledge of pest management and basic lawn maintenance.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Good stamina and physical health.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee discount.
- Flexible schedule.
- Health insurance.
- Life insurance.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.