Amazon Call Center Jobs
Amazon Call Center Jobs Work from Home, Excellent Opportunity to start your career with Amazon Call center for Work from Home profiles. Kindly apply as we have limited opportunities.
We are inviting you to explore the Call center opportunity with Amazon. If you are flexible to work night shifts, possess good computer knowledge, and have excellent communication skills with customers. We are looking for YOU!
The primary job of a customer service representative is to address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. Support reps interact with customers on a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensure that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with immediately.
Customer service is the support you offer your customers — both before and after they buy and use your products or services — that helps them have an easy and enjoyable experience with you. Many companies also provide self-service support, so customers can find their own answers at any time day or night.
- Company Name: Amazon
- Post Name: Customer Service
- Experience: Freshers
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Salary: 15000/- To 25000/- Per month
- Date of Joining: Immediate Joiners
- Industry: E-Commerce
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Job Location: All Over India
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon is known for its disruption of well-established industries through technological innovation and mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, live-streaming platform, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization.
They play a critical role in delivering timely, accurate, and professional customer service to Amazon customers, helping solve problems such as: locating a package; connecting an Echo to a Fire TV; returning an item; or assisting a delivery driver to get a package to a customer on time.
Our mission is to continually raise the bar of the customer experience by using the internet and technology to help consumers find, discover, and buy anything, and empower businesses and content creators to maximize their success. We aim to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
The business strategy of Amazon consists of focusing on investing in technologies, enhancing its logistics applications, improving its web services by fulfillment capacity, M&A strategy, R&D activities in logistics, experimenting with Fintech, and securing its inventions using patents.
Customer Service Skills
- Comfortable working with excellent English communication skills.
- Professionalism, patience, and a “people-first” attitude.
- Although customer service varies from customer to customer, as long as you’re following these guidelines, you’re on the right track.
Responsibilities of a Customer Service
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution.
- Take ownership of customer issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.