Amazon Hub Jobs In UAE, At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as Account Manager – Amazon Hub.
Amazon Hub is an alternative delivery solution available to Amazon customers. As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for handling all our major partners in verticals like Residential, Retail, Transportation, Grocery etc. This is a great opportunity to make history for our customers.
As part the AM team, and working in a cross-functional roll, you will own the client relationship after launch, own performance reviews, and expansion plans, recommend action plans, and administer and renew the contracts. During this process, you will liaise with a number of external and internal stakeholders ensuring the best possible customer experience (Installation, Marketing, Business planning, Legal, Product Management, Quality etc. .
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong project and stakeholder management experience with exceptional interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative climate.
CVs to be submitted in English.
|Hiring Organization||Amazon Hub|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- The ideal candidate has experience working in an account manager role or project management
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity ability to work independently to complete tasks
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Possess good business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical approach to getting things done
- Analytical thinking with the ability to capture and analyze data to improve decision making and to develop ideas in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s degree
- Partner Management
- Excel skills
Related Jobs For You
|Amazon Careers UAE|
|Manager Jobs in Amazon UAE|
|Sales Manager Jobs UAE|
|HR Remote Jobs UAE|
|UAE Manager Jobs in Amazon|