Amazon Jobs in UK, Amazon Advertising is one of the fastest growing business units within Amazon. Our Ad Server provides advertisers and agencies with solutions to create, distribute and customize their messaging across mobile, web, and video at a massive scale.
Our Data & Analytics team builds measurement solutions powered by machine learning that enable some of the most advanced global brands on the planet to measure their campaigns across their media channels for personalizing creativity.
Messaging and optimizing media strategies. We’re looking for entrepreneurial and resourceful individuals who thrive on solving tough problems and bring a history of delivering results in data & analytics-related products.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be asked to invent new solutions in the continuously evolving and ambiguous advertising landscape. You will own the product lifecycle, from strategy and long-term roadmap definition to development.
Product launch, customer adoption, and product iteration while working with internal cross-functional and remote project teams. You will work backward from customer needs engaging with business leaders across sales, and marketing.
Customer success, legal, finance, and other product peers to gather insights, define, justify, and clearly communicate goals for high-profile solutions. You will be responsible for partnering closely.
With engineering set priorities and make tradeoffs for your products. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of your business including revenue, customer concerns, and long-term success. A background in digital advertising and a.
A well-rounded understanding of current web and mobile technologies will be a significant plus point. This position may be based in: London, Tel Aviv, and other locations across Europe, either remotely or from Amazon offices.
|Post Name||Sr. Product Manager – Tech, Ad Server Data & Analytics|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 5974 To GBP 6200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 2FD|
Key Job Responsibilities
- Define the short, medium, and long-term strategy for the product, and communicate this vision to senior leadership for buy-in.
- Drive product requirements definition, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
- Define key metrics for product success, track and deliver program reporting to internal and external teams.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in technical product management, program management, or engineering
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with end-to-end product delivery
- Experience in the advertising technology industry, familiar with ad servers, DCOs, DSP, and related technologies such as verification and measurement, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We have a strong writing culture: PowerPoint use is rare.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and deliver strong results through influence
- Excellent quantitative data analysis and critical-thinking skills
- Track record of understanding customer needs and challenges and turning that into solutions
- Data-driven and “quantitative” mentality with an ability to back up ideas with facts or examples
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an inherent sense of urgency to get things done quickly while maintaining high standards
- Successful track record of developing, iterating, and growing new business initiatives
- Proactive attitude with strong organizational skills and an ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small-team environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.