Amazon Jobs in Vienna, Fulfillment associates fulfill basic warehousing and stock order duties. They are responsible for offloading merchandise trucks, deciphering work orders, locating stock, and packing items for shipment. They act in a junior role and report directly to the Warehouse Manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic fulfillment associate to join our warehousing team. As a fulfillment associate, you will be responsible for offloading stock shipments. You will also be required to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, cherry pickers, and pallet jacks.
|Post Name||Fulfillment Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1000 To EUR 1200 Per Month|
|Location||Vienna, Austria 1210|
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews.
Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Although our business has evolved over the years, one constant is customers’ desire for lower prices, better selection, and convenient services. Today, Amazon shoppers can find what they’re looking for online and in person.
- Inspect the merchandise for damage, flaws, and irregularities.
- Packing the merchandise for delivery.
- Transporting the packed items to the delivery trucks.
- Finalizing the work order and updating the database.
- Adhering to state health and safety practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to read and interpret written work orders.
- Forklift and cherry picker certification.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift heavy objects.
- Ability to work in a loud environment.
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day.
- Competitive wage paid weekly.
- Overtime for more than 40 hours.
- Savings plan.
- Financial counseling.
- Estate planning.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.