Amazon Packing Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a highly organized packer to prepare items for shipping. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items, and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good packer is efficient and careful not to damage items. The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items, and packing items into the shipping containers.
To be successful as a packer you must have attention to detail and the ability to organize items. A good packer is efficient and careful not to damage items. Also known as packagers, packers prepare items for shipping by weighing, labeling, and packing them into shipping containers.
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington. Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything Store.
It has multiple subsidiaries including Amazon Web Services (cloud computing), Zoox (autonomous vehicles), Kuiper Systems (satellite Internet), and Amazon Lab126 (computer hardware R&D). Its other subsidiaries include Ring, Twitch, IMDb, and Whole Foods Market. Its acquisition of Whole Foods in August for US$13.4 billion substantially increased its footprint as a physical retailer.
- Ensure that items are undamaged.
- Clean shipping containers.
- Label items.
- Pack items into shipping containers.
- Seal and label shipping containers.
- Pack, weigh and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging to ensure items arrive at their destination.
- Identify and dispose of defective items before they are shipped to customers.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Concentration skills.
- The ability to work on your own.
- Physical skills like movement, coordination, and dexterity.
- To enjoy working with other people.
- The ability to work well with your hands.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Paid time off (PTO) such as sick days and vacation days.
- Life insurance.
- Short-term disability.
- Long-term disability.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.