Amazon Warehouse Jobs NYC – We are looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The warehouse supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a warehouse supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding warehouse supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Company Name: Amazon
- Post: Warehouse Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
- Job Experience: 6 – Month
- Salary: USD 60000 To USD 70000 Per Year
- Industry: Private
- Job Location: New York, United States 10001
- Working Hours: 8 Hours
- Work Remotely: No
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
“Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.”
- Health Insurance Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers.
- Don’t provide confidential info till you’ve gotten signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your private, non-work associated info or Bank info over call or e-mail.
- Do not trust anybody asking for any type of fee for Job Applications.
- Beware of anybody promising an assured job/interview for Amazon Warehouse Jobs NYC.