America Job Vacancy, We are looking for an Accounting Associate to join our financial department. A top-notch Accounting Associate should be well-organized, have an aptitude for numbers, and be able to maintain good relationships with our clients.
Your duties will include compiling and reviewing financial information, preparing financial paperwork, assisting with payroll processing, and maintaining records. You will also be required to perform general administrative tasks.
To be successful as an Accounting Associate, you should be familiar with popular accounting software programs and have a firm grasp of basic accounting principles and practices.
|Hiring Organization||Tecore Networks|
|Post Name||Accounting Associate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 42000 To USD 45000 Per Year|
|Location||Hanover, Maryland, United States 21076|
Tecore has been committed to providing innovative, reliable, and scalable wireless infrastructure solutions. Tecore’s technology foundation is the iCore, a software-defined all-IP core network that incorporates the key components of scalability and industry compliance in an x86 design.
We have become a trusted provider to the commercial, government, and military markets and have established a proven track record of performance and evolution driven by our innovative software-defined approach.
- Compiling and reviewing financial information.
- Preparing financial forms, documents, and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Assisting with tax filings, accounts receivables, accounts payables, and payroll processing.
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal regulations and requirements.
- Maintaining records and filing systems.
- Answering telephones and handling routing correspondence with clients.
- Performing other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- At least two years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of relevant state, federal, and local regulations.
- Proficiency in MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Professional experience.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.