About The Role
Analyst Jobs in Delhi, Assists with and provides assessment and analysis to provide data for decision-making, identifying opportunities, and improving processes to operate efficiently.
The role partners successfully with varied functions and participate in project teams that work on a diverse scope of complex projects and initiatives.
Hiring Organization – Gap Inc.
Post Name – Analyst
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 500000/- To 600000/- Per Year
Location – Delhi, India 110017
About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make a product that makes people feel good, inside and out.
It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks, and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
What You’ll Do
- Provide sourcing data analytics to understand business and create visibility to enable decision making
- Support ad hoc analysis and special projects within Global Supply Chain as needed
- Support RSC lever execution, and execute various reporting needs
- Own and manage regular key performance metrics and reporting (i.e., weekly scorecards, SOT, etc.)
- Support in preparing presentation documents and assist in presenting findings to all levels of management
- Responsible for managing and checking that vendor has updated inventory information in our propriety systems
- Build relationships and effectively partner across varied functions to influence changes
- Participate in cross-category strategy group meetings and activities
Who You Are
- English verbal and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Proficient in Smartsheets
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet the deadline
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and become a subject matter expert quickly
- Highly motivated; demonstrates a “can-do” approach in being proactive with work assignments
- Experience in a dynamic organization with experience and exposure to sourcing strategies
Benefits At Gap Inc.
- One of the most competitive paid time off plans in the industry
- Merchandise discounts for our brand products at franchise stores and their websites
- Comprehensive health coverage for employees, same-sex partners, and their families
- Health and wellness program: free annual health check-ups, fitness center, and Employee Assistance Program
- Comprehensive benefits to support the journey of parenthood
- Retirement planning assistance
- See more of the benefits we offer.
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging.
This year, we’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
US Candidates – Non-NYC
will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID.
Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as the said policy is no longer effective.
US Candidates – NYC
the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on-site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief, or another legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).