Analyst Jobs In Dubai, As part of the BRF Procurement team, support the Procurement Category Leader for Corporate Services towards negotiation for HR, IT, Admin, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, and different types of supplementary stuff in close collaboration with the main stakeholders in the GCC. Support defining short, middle, and long-term commercial Corporate Services strategy for our operations across the region.
Commercial: Support the Procurement Category Leader in defining commercial strategy towards S&IM Regional categories in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
Supplier Management: Develop alternative suppliers in order to reduce costs according to quality standards and operation-defined criteria.
Transactional Responsibilities: Get quotation / negotiate with suppliers / validate with stakeholders / approve negotiation as per Policy / Create PO and contract / Follow up delivering / treat divergences. Contract management / Risk management.
Others: Support procurement role to create short-mid-long term strategies and budgeting process of S&IM under his/her responsibility. Improve processes such as Increasing Payment terms / Managing e-auctions or regular negotiations / Improving Alternative suppliers/sources / Developing alternative solutions to save cost.
Comply with BRF Sustainability Policy guidelines, ensure adherence to BRF Sustainability Plan through activities in its routines that promote compliance with the indicators and global ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) commitments of the Company, ensuring the connection between its actions and sustainable development in the BRF chain.
|Post Name||Procurement Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Fluent in English (Arabic, is preferable but not a must);
- Negotiation skills / familiar with budget, cost, finance mathematics
- Expertise in the tools of Strategic Sourcing and related concepts (TCO-Total Cost of Ownership, Supplier Development, Market Research etc.)
- Experience in: ERP (SAP / ARIBA) – Procurement (MM) | Contract Management | MSOffice applications (Excel, PP etc)
- Confidence, ability to make presentations
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong understanding of processes, procedures and policies of contract reviews in FMCG
- 3 years experience in Procurement
- 1-3 years of experience to negotiate Corporate / Professional Services (Indirect S&M)
Effective Interview Hacks
Use body language to your advantage
Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests