Apple Jobs Sydney, Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple products have the potential to change the way people live, learn and work.
A unique opportunity exists for an outstanding candidate to join us as an Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC). The Apple Solutions Consultant (ASC) actively promotes the sales of Apple solutions in the Apple section of Consumer Electronics Store (CES) locations.
Possessing strong sales, service, and product knowledge, the ASC actively represents the culture of excellence and collaboration of the wider ASC community and works with the members of their virtual team to deliver all the key metrics for success at their store.
|Hiring Organization||Apple Sydney|
|Post Title||Apple Jobs Sydney|
|Post Name||Apple Solutions Consultant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AUD 35 To AUD 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
- Retail sales experience (1-3 years)
- Proven track record in the delivery of aggressive growth targets against closely measured goals.
- Experience in proactively and directly approaching tentative customers and enthusing them about innovative products and lifestyle solutions.
- Aggressive focus on goals and continuous improvement
- Customer service experience
- Advanced communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Mature approach, decision-making and follow through
- Familiarity with the PC platform
- Hardware and service sales background in a retail environment
- Involvement in carrying out in-store merchandising plans
- Apple product and channel experience.
- Understanding of operations and logistics
- Will be required to work full-time roster Wednesday-Sunday
Retail Sales and Service
- Meet the sales, service, and attach rate goals set for the store locations and in most cases aggressively beat these goals, ensuring individual and store results exceed other locations
- Be actively involved in all store-level activities to ensure the highest possible revenue targets, service, and attach rates are being fulfilled
- Maintain high levels of customer service, satisfaction, and integrity and minimize dissatisfaction and returned product volumes
- Develop a strong working relationship, teamwork, and sense of mutual respect with the in-store manager and members of the virtual team
- Implement and deliver Apple-directed initiatives and leverage Apple strategies and programs
- Ensure store staff is well briefed and trained on new Apple products and promotions Merchandiser and Brand Ambassador
- Ensure that Apple product merchandising is always up to standard and updated as required to meet brand, product, and segment-specific information and promotions
- Develop unique selling opportunities and programs with the store sales manager and Apple ASC Manager
- Ensuring the store is merchandised and Apple products are displayed in accordance with the Apple merchandising guideline specific to the Apple branded fixture located in the store.
- Always represent the Apple brand to the highest level Training/Coaching
- Maintain excellent sales, product, and service knowledge at all times in order to deliver the best customer solution; use this knowledge to cross-train virtual team members
- Aim to be a guru and leader in an area of specialization and become a peer leader for the region
- Assist with in-store training presentations to educate customers on the latest in innovation and total solutions; deliver in-store seminars on Apple-specific products and solutions
- Coach, train, and develop staff members within the assigned location to advocate the features and benefits of Apple’s products and services. Develop skill-sets and behaviors which will allow them to bring these to life in a sales interaction with customers on a daily basis. Business Management
- Maintain regular contact with Apple Operations to ensure smooth order and delivery process
- Arrange sales meetings with store managers to discuss inventory levels and restocking requirements as per planned call cycle activity
- Arrange and conduct Quarterly Reviews with Store, Area, or Regional management to discuss the performance of the store and the plans for growth in future quarters
- Ability to work well in groups and without routine direct supervision.
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Be dependable and reliable – follow up quickly and consistently.
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Related Jobs For You
|Pick Packing Jobs Sydney|
|Real Estate Jobs Sydney|
|Occupational Therapy Jobs Sydney|
|Laborer Jobs Sydney|
One thought on “Apple Jobs Sydney”