Aquaculture Jobs In Vancouver, Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible, and sustainable ways to nourish the world.
This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches innovate and create solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
- Build a business plan for each account developing strong customer intimacy.
- Development and delivery of sales proposals and conducting detailed presentations for effective product demonstration.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits, and establish quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow the market and competition evolution, relaying information to senior staff.
- Increase EWOS/Cargill’s market share in the designated area.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of sales or technical experience
- Ability to create win-win situations for both Cargill and our customers
- Strong communication skills in English
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Experience in aquaculture
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Animal Science, or related
Related Jobs For You
|Lawyer Jobs in Toronto|
|Security Agent Job in Toronto, Canada|
|Best Data Entry Jobs in Toronto|
|New Job Vacancies in Toronto|
|Jobs in Toronto For Students|