Architect Jobs in Dubai, A creative and inspired Modular architect to handle modular projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. The architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals,
preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, and construction documents, and managing project teams. You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations, or a restoration project, and deliver on the client’s requirements.
To be successful in this position you should be able to visualize space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of MODULAR construction technologies, and be an effective project manager.
|Hiring Organization||NAFFCO FZCO|
|Post Name||Modular Architect|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
NAFFCO was founded in Dubai, UAE to become the world’s leading producer and supplier of life safety solutions. By recognizing the importance and convenience of having easy access to multiple safety services,
we became specialized by offering complete solutions under one roof for all types of high-quality firefighting equipment, fire protection systems, fire alarms, addressable emergency systems, security systems, and custom-made vehicles such as fire trucks, ambulances, mobile hospitals, and airport rescue firefighting vehicles (ARFF).
With the most talented and dedicated employees from around the world, NAFFCO has over 15,000 team members including passionate engineers, and over 6 million square feet of manufacturing facilities. We are currently exporting to over 100 countries worldwide.
Specified product manufactured in our facility has been certified by UL, FM, BSI, LPCB & Global Mark inconsistent with International Standards. Our Quality Management System, ISO 9001 has been certified by BSI & UL-DQS.
- Meeting with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Design skills and knowledge.
- Knowledge of building and construction.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Thinking and reasoning skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- The ability to use your initiative.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
- Interesting and creative work.
- The field attracts passionate and like-minded people.
- It’s a fascinating, fast-paced career.
- Greater appreciation and understanding of the cities and buildings around you.
- You can make an impact on the city and the people around you.
- Respected career.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Architect Jobs in Dubai.