Art Jobs In Dubai, The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
We work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by the Royal Charter and a UK public body.
|Hiring Organization||British Council|
|Post Name||Arts Cluster Programme Manager|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
The Arts Cluster Programme Manager represents the British Council to Arts and creative industries stakeholders internally and externally across a number of countries.
They lead on planning and implementation of activities across a cluster of multiple countries – delivered through some or all of Art’s four global programmes: Culture Connects, Spotlights on Culture, Creative Economy and Arts Responds to Global Challenges.
They will work with a small specialist Arts team in the cluster and wider region, as well as country leadership teams across the countries they are responsible for. They also manage sector partner and stakeholder relationships in these countries, with support and input from country leadership teams.
They provide Arts and Creative Industries sector expertise at a country and cluster level and feed relevant insight up to the Regional Arts Director.
They will have regular contact with country leadership teams and the Global Arts management team and will work with colleagues in the region to influence decision-making across regional Arts and regional Cultural Engagement
Leadership & Management
- Could play a leadership role on a specific component of a larger project or programme
- Manages delivery teams and/or project teams.
- Manages all EDI processes and ensures comprehensive use of internal tools in programme design and delivery. Maintains oversight of the action plan developed through the use of internal EDI tools
- Ensures that every project/programme is compliant with all internal policies and processes (for example safeguarding, EDI, supply change management, social value and conflict sensitivity).
- Contributes to the development of, owns and delivers, the Programme Management Plan
- Identifies risks in a project or programme and puts together mitigation strategies with the senior responsible officer (SRO).
- Responsible for data management including timely data entry, quality assurance of data, undertaking basic analysis of monitoring data, and developing progress reports.
- Undertakes programme-specific data collection as needed and works with colleagues to identify indicators and tools for data collection, quality assures all data and undertakes basic analysis.
- Supports the design of results-based programmes including the development of basic M & E plans and results in frameworks.
- Undertakes lessons learned and action-reporting and shares learning for future design.
- Manages, finance, procurement, compliance and reporting on a project/programme.
- Works closely with sources of digital skills and expertise to ensure high-quality digital inputs on programmes and projects.
Effective Interview Hacks
Use body language to your advantage
- Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For You
|Security Jobs in Dubai UAE|
|Jobs in Dubai For Document Controller|
|Finance Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs in Dubai for Degree Holders|
|Jobs in Dubai For Manager|