Assistant Jobs in Delhi, India, In the capacity of an Administrative Assistant (“AA”) you are required to support multiple senior stakeholders based globally (APAC, Europe & US).
Post Name – Administrative Assistant
Qualification – Graduate Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – INR 20000/- To 25000/- Per Month
Location – New Delhi, India 110001
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Performing successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment
- Interpreting rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
- Working successfully within a complex matrix-structured organization
- Understanding and managing complex reporting relationships
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- A graduate degree
- 4 + years of work experience in professional services, hospitality or multi-national company background. Administrative experience would be an added advantage
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our business management and operations team members work to ensure that BCG is running smoothly, efficiently, and productively.
We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists, facilities staff, and the team leaders and office coordinators who manage these operations and business management jobs.
KEY COMPETENCIES –
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to set priorities. Able to work with attention to detail and tenacity
- Convey a strong positive personal and professional image with excellent standards of professional behavior and ethics
- Team player, highly motivated, energetic, resourceful, and friendly
- Service-oriented, flexible, and able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates accountability and ownership
- Reliable, timely, and flexible
- Demonstrates proactivity by anticipating the needs of others and being able to “add value”
- Demonstrates concise and effective communication skills
- Effective time management