Assistant Manager Jobs in Dubai, We are searching for a new assistant manager to join our team who is interested in helping to hire and train other team members. You will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving customer complaints, leading the team, and organizing the team schedule.
To be a great fit for this role you should have a consistent work history and previous experience as a senior staff member or as an assistant manager. A passion for customer service and team mentoring is also a plus.
|Hiring Organization||Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 3700 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Jumeirah entered a phase of accelerated growth under the leadership of its new CEO, José Silva. We have seen unparalleled success in Dubai and regionally, and will build upon this expertise as it expands internationally.
In terms of strategy, Jumeirah Group will continue to own properties and grow through acquisition, as well as hotel management agreements. Jumeirah’s strategic positioning puts Food & Beverage as a core brand pillar and its strongest differentiator.
Both new and existing markets have been identified for expansion across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia with the vision to take the brand global — with each property clearly stamped with the Jumeirah signature, to make a strong statement within the industry.
No other hotel in Dubai can compete with Jumeirah for properties or rich dining experiences, and new restaurant concepts will be central to our international development strategy.
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training, and developing new employees.
- Resolving customer issues to their overall satisfaction.
- Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
- Providing leadership and direction to all employees.
- Ensuring product quality and availability.
- Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
- Working closely with the store manager to lead staff.
- Overseeing retail inventory.
- Assisting customers whenever necessary.
- Organizing employee schedules.
- Ensuring that health, safety, and security rules are followed.
- Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
- Ensuring a consistent standard of customer service.
- Must be self-motivated and possess the desire for self-development.
- Have the ability to work autonomously when required.
- Be a team player.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction and a great customer experience.
- Experience as an assistant store manager or with retail store management.
- No Specific Background Education is Required.
- Outrageous Demand for Digital Marketers.
- High-Paying Jobs.
- Fast-Growing Industry.
- Better Job Security.
- Diverse Career Paths.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.