Associate Jobs in Dwarka Delhi, India, Matrix Polytech is a privately held company founded in and headquartered in New Delhi, India, with its production facility at Bhiwadi, one of the fastest-growing industrial towns in the northeastern boundary of Rajasthan, a part of the Alwar district.
Despite being relatively new in the industry, Matrix today is a growing market leader following continuous investments in research and the latest technologies. Thanks to strong, sustained growth, Matrix now aspires to position itself as a major supplier of PVC and ZHFR compounds with a solid client base.
Our product range includes ZHFR (Zero Halogen Fire Retardant) compounds, PVC compounds, PVC-NBR blends TPU compounds, Fire retardant compounds, heat resistant compounds, oil resistant compounds, low temperature compounds up to -50 deg C & FRLS (Fire Retardant Low Smoke).
Hiring Organization –Matrix Polytech Pvt Ltd
Post Name – Research Associate
Qualification – B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Science (essential)
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – INR 200000/- To 700000/- Per Year
Location – Dwarka, Delhi, India 110075
- B.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/Science (essential), although candidates with master’s or doctoral degrees can also apply.
- Basic chemical and analytical knowledge.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office apps like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high level of integrity.
- Be curious, open & eager to learn.
- Understand technical reports & record observations.
- Propose ideas for improvement based on observations.
- Work collaboratively in a team to drive company projects forward.
- Work on new products and chemical projects relevant to the company.