Attorney Jobs Houston, US, We are looking for a motivated Attorney with exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. The Attorney will develop relationships with clients as they establish legal needs, provide counsel, help them understand their legal options, and represent them in court and negotiations. You will also conduct research, prepare legal documents, and perform other duties to ensure that clients receive the best and most cost-effective legal solutions.
To succeed as an Attorney, you should be knowledgeable, attentive, and proactive. You should also be an excellent communicator, negotiator, public speaker, and problem solver. Attorneys provide clients, which may be private citizens or businesses, with legal advice and may represent them in civil or criminal trials. These legal experts may also be known as Lawyers. A lawyer’s main duties are to uphold the law while protecting a client’s rights.
Lawyers advise, research, and collect evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorces, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court. A lawyer provides counsel and represents businesses, individuals, and government agencies in legal matters and disputes. A lawyer’s main duties are to uphold the law while protecting a client’s rights. Lawyers advise, research, and collect evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorces, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court.
|Hiring Organization||Toshiba International Corporation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 46 To USD 48 Per Hour|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77040|
The Motors & Drives division offers a full range of low and medium-voltage motors and adjustable speed drives. These products, hallmarked for quality, performance, and durability, can be customized to meet the most demanding applications. The Power Electronics Division offers power conditioning and power protection solutions highlighted by the uninterruptible power systems, rapid rechargeable batteries (SCiB ®), and power conditioning businesses. TIC Power Electronics products are renowned for reliability and efficiency, ideal for key markets such as data centers, healthcare, and industries.
As one of the world’s largest manufacturers of state-of-the-art transmission and distribution equipment, Toshiba has provided highly reliable and innovative products to the global market for over a century. TIC’s Transmission & Distribution Division serves the North American market with a product offering that meets the market demand for larger capacity, compact design, and environmentally friendly solutions that produce impressive efficiency ratings and excellent results.
- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust.
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.
Skills And Requirements
- Admission to the bar in the state in which you intend to practice.
- Commitment to abiding by local, state, and federal laws and behaving ethically.
- Ability to work independently or with a team of attorneys to develop case strategies.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, research, and communicate verbally and in writing effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Substantive Knowledge of Law and Legal Procedures.
- Initiated toward Teamwork.
- Wide Selection of Career Options.
- Financial Rewards and Emotional Rewards.
- Mental Stimulation and Intellectual Challenges.
- Argue and Debate.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.