Austria Jobs For Indian, We are searching for high-energy account executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value.
Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills. Successful account executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product.
The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas. Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal. Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships.
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 16 To EUR 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Vienna, Austria 1010|
Back, our founders set out to change the world of marketing by bringing a solution that would enable marketers to become more data-driven and easily optimize their campaigns.
Today, Adverity is a fast-growing team with offices across the globe bringing the advantages of automated data integration and intelligent analytics to hundreds of renowned brands, agencies, and businesses.
We believe in the power of data to transform marketing efforts everywhere. Our goal is to bring the benefits of advanced data-driven insights to analysts and marketers alike and enable them to maximize the impact of their efforts, optimize their ROI, and demonstrate their value on the company’s bottom line.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Follow up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
- Handling complaints and negotiations.
Skills & Requirements
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.