Axis Bank Jobs in Chennai, We are looking for a client-oriented banker to join our banking team. Your responsibilities will include working closely with clients to determine their banking needs, discussing their financial requirements, and providing financial advice, when necessary.
Bankers, also known as retail bankers, interact with clients on a daily basis by assisting with services such as setting up checking and savings accounts, authorizing loans, and moving money.
To be successful as a banker, you must be able to communicate effectively in order to serve and assist a variety of clients and you must be able to resolve issues quickly and successfully, in order to ensure client satisfaction.
|Hiring Organization||Axis Bank|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 15000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600004|
Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail Businesses.
The Bank was promoted jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., and United India Insurance Company Ltd.
- Managing client bank accounts, including opening and closing accounts, and overseeing transactions.
- Processing deposits, payments, and withdrawals.
- Authorizing and evaluating overdrafts and loans.
- Handling other transactions, such as writing cashier checks or money orders, when necessary.
- Recommending and explaining banking services and products to clients based on their needs.
- Presenting and cross-selling banking services and products to existing and prospective clients.
- Collaborating with other banking professionals to ensure high-quality client service.
- Resolving client queries and complaints.
- Performing administrative and clerical duties, such as data entry and filing, when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Product and Services Knowledge.
- Process Knowledge & Process Orientation.
- Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge.
- Basic Financial Awareness.
- Demonstrate positive traits like being supportive, collaborative, ensuring timely response, teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish trust.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.