Baker Jobs In Toronto, Tim Horton’s is looking for a baker to join our team at our One Mount Pleasant downtown location. We are hoping to fill this position ASAP so please apply if you are interested.
This position is a 5 am to 10:30 am shift so you must be able to be on-site by this time! There is potential for more as the business grows and more people return to work. This Tim Horton’s is within an office building and not open to the public. This is a Monday to Friday position.
• Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
• Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, etc.
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
• Safely uses a variety of utensils including knives
• Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and a positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience as a baker or in a related role preferred
• Proven knowledge of baking methods, standards, and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Required to obtain food safety certification(s)
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunities and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.