Bank Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship, Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 27 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1H1|
Scotiabank is a leading bank in Canada and a leading financial services provider in the Americas. We are here for every future. We help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products, and services.
Including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
Our diversification strategy underpins our potential for sustainable earnings growth in each of our four business lines Canadian Banking, Global Wealth Management, International Banking, and Global Banking and Markets, over the long term.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Bank Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship.