Bank Jobs In Indore, We are looking for an outgoing relationship manager to foster strong relationships with our clients. The relationship manager’s responsibilities also include seeking out new business opportunities, providing clients with knowledgable advice, guiding their choices, promptly resolving complaints, and ensuring client satisfaction.
To be successful as a relationship manager you should be able to build positive, long-term relationships and support clients in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that most closely meet their needs.
Relationship managers build strong relationships with customers and business clients. They seek out new business opportunities, advise clients on product/service solutions that meet their needs, and resolve any issues or complaints.
|Hiring Organization||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Post Name||Relationship Manager|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||200000/- To 250000/- Per Year|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India 452001|
It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. It is India’s third-largest private sector bank by assets and by market capitalization
In, Uday Kotak founded what later became an Indian financial services conglomerate. In February, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India. With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank.
In a study by Brand Finance Banking 500 published in February 2014 by Banker magazine, KMBL was ranked 245th among the world’s top 500 banks with a brand valuation of around US$481 million and a brand rating of AA+.
- Maintaining a deep knowledge of company products and services.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identifying clients’ needs and requirements and proposing suitable solutions.
- Providing clients with comprehensive product/service consultations and guiding their decision-making process.
- Upselling and cross-selling products/services to clients.
- Resolving complaints and issues efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Meeting sales/revenue targets.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- An interest in financial products and markets.
- Good mathematical and computer skills.
- Plenty of drive, initiative, and motivation.
- Experience as a relationship manager, in customer service, or a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Paid Sick Days.
- Retirement Plan and/or Pension.
- Office Perks.
- Employee Development Plans.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- we do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.