Bank Jobs in UK For Indian Graduates, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers. Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. Customer service representatives, customers.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20000 To GBP 26000 Per Year|
|Location||Bedford, England, United Kingdom MK40 1LJ|
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve approximately 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe.
Asia, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America. Our purpose – Opening up a world of opportunity – explains why we exist. We’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth, and perspectives to open up new kinds of opportunities for our customers.
We’re bringing together the people, ideas, and capital that nurtures progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities, and the planet we all share. Listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, and Bermuda stock exchanges.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Problem-Solving Skills. The number one skill you need to excel in customer service is problem-solving.
- Clear Communication.
- Friendly Attitude.
- Business Acumen.
- Product/Service Knowledge.
- Strong Time Management.
- Customer loyalty. Loyal customers have many benefits for businesses.
- Increase profits. These long-term customer relationships established through customer service can help businesses become more profitable.
- Customer recommendations.
- Increase conversion.
- Improve public image.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.