Bank Vacancy In Ethiopia 2022, A human resource (HR) officer is a skilled and qualified HR expert whose role is pivotal to any organization with a workforce. They are responsible for managing every aspect of the employment process, including, orientation, and training of new staff members, and managing payroll.
We are looking to employ an HR officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR officer is expected to be knowledgeable about employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight into the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
To ensure success, an HR officer should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. A top HR officer should possess remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
|Hiring Organization||Bank of Abyssinia|
|Post Name||Human Resource Officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ETB 70 To ETB 80 Per Hour|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
In two decades since its establishment Bank of Abyssinia has registered significant growth in paid-up capital and total asset. It also attracted many professional staff members, valuable shareholders, and large customers from all walks of life. This performance indicates public confidence in the Bank and reliability and satisfaction in its services.
Currently, employing state-of-art banking technology, the Bank provides excellent domestic, international, and special banking services to its esteemed and valuable customers. It also strives to serve all economic and services sectors via its ever-increasing branch networks throughout the country.
Bank of Abyssinia values the role of women in a day to day life. As such to simplify and facilitate personal business, endeavors, and efforts, the bank has designated a special account. The bank offers increased saving rates to encourage women’s Saving with Adey account that will create empowerment and drive to succeed.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Communication skills. The most frequently mentioned skill in HR job openings is communication.
- Administrative expert. Administrative tasks remain a major part of the HR role.
- HRM knowledge and expertise.
- HR strategy creation & execution.
- Managing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Protecting the interests of all employees.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Bank Vacancy In Ethiopia 2022.