Banking Jobs in Vietnam For Indian, We are searching for an engaged telecaller to boost sales by reaching out to current and possible clients. To this end, the telecaller will be required to obtain lists of individuals’ information, and to source data for additional members of the target audience. You should also jot down important notes during conversations to facilitate follow-ups by our staff.
Telecallers initiate telephonic contact with existing and prospective clients in order to generate sales. Given their reliance on spoken language, telecallers ought to display excellent verbal communication.
To be successful as a telecaller, you should be able to convince even the toughest of individuals to purchase our offerings. A remarkable telecaller will suggest ways in which clients’ feedback can be utilized to improve our services.
|Hiring Organization||Citibank, N.A., Vietnam, Ha Noi Branch|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||VND 1500000 To VND 2000000 Per Month|
|Location||Hanoi, Vietnam 100000|
Citi Vietnam currently provides financial banking services such as corporate and investment banking, cash flow management and international payments, commercial banking, retail banking, securities and transaction services. other translation.
Citi is increasingly developing its leadership role in institutional services in Vietnam. Acting as a trusted financial partner of leading companies as well as many large state-owned corporations, Citi has conducted the largest and most successful transactions in the capital market in Vietnam.
- Studying the details of each offering and remaining abreast of updates to these offerings.
- Obtaining and updating lists of individuals’ contact details.
- Calling active and budding clients to encourage the purchase of items.
- Addressing clients’ uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time.
- Noting important details of each conversation.
- Communicating verbal acceptances of offers to our sales team for closing.
- Recording all successful and unsuccessful attempts to close sales.
- Attending regular team meetings to clarify progress and performance-related expectations.
- Conducting each of your functions with the utmost respect, regardless of others’ dispositions.
- Prior experience as a telecaller or similar.
- Completion of a sales-related training program is preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Exposure to diverse viewpoints, cultural norms, and experiences.
- Superb verbal communication.
- Ability to switch your communication style on a whim.
- Superb interpersonal, research, and record-keeping skills.
- Capacity to receive critique without internalizing it.
- Paid leave.
- Affordable health insurance.
- Digital coaching.
- Mental health prevention services.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Banking Jobs in Vietnam For Indian.