Food and Beverage Servers are customer service professionals that work for restaurants, cocktail bars, and other establishments. The career is expected to grow at 3 percent over the next ten years, which is less than average.
In addition to serving food and drinks, Food and Beverage Servers perform tasks, such as setting up tables, removing used dishes, and preparing simple dishes. They serve as the main point of contact for customers.
A Food and Beverage Server may work for a single establishment, or they may work for third-party catering companies. A good portion of their income in the United States usually comes from tips.
|Hiring Organization||White Spot White Rock|
|Post Name||Food and Beverage Server|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V4A 4N3|
We’ve proudly been the place where you can come as you are. Whether you’re in Terrace, Victoria, or Kelowna, we go to great lengths to make you and your family and friends feel at home. So pull up a chair, you’re always welcome at our table.
Our legacy of giving back started when we first opened our doors. Helping our community was important to Nat, and we proudly carry out his tradition with numerous children’s charities that are both close to our homes, and our hearts.
- Greet customers warmly and direct them to their tables.
- Take food and beverage orders and enter them into our system in a timely fashion.
- Memorize our food and beverage menus and make recommendations to dining room customers.
- Provide attentive service to customers by refilling drinks as needed and checking in during meals.
- Promptly address customer service issues and refer customers to management when necessary.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
Skills & Requirements
- Having the capacity to lift heavy items on occasion.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Obtaining appropriate food and beverage licenses.
- Having some sales ability.
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of food service regulations is an asset.
- Able to stay on your feet for an extended period of time and lift up to 25 lbs unassisted
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Servers can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a server.
- Servers learn how to deal with difficult people.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.