Prepare food for breakfast, lunch, and supper as ordered, in accordance with production and quality requirements, while maintaining a safe and hygienic work environment.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotel Montreal|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 34 To CAD 48 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1Z5|
- Prepare food with consistent quality according to guest orders, respecting recipe cards and production, portion, and presentation requirements;
- Set up and prepare the prep station for breakfast, lunch, or supper;
- Prepare food, making sure not to exceed estimated needs;
- Properly operate, maintain, and clean kitchen equipment, including air fryer, rotisserie, stove, steamer, food processor, blender, slicer, oven, chafing dish, tilting kettle, waffle iron, and flat grill;
- Date all food containers and rotate them according to policies, ensuring that all perishable foods are kept at the correct temperature;
- Verify quantities for shift use, determine preparation needed, freezer removals, and line configuration; note out-of-stock items or possible shortages, and return all unused food items to designated storage areas making sure to cover and date all perishable items;
- Assist in establishing plans and actions to correct any food cost issues, control food waste, loss, and use in accordance with policies;
- Adhere to Four Seasons Category One and Category Two work rules and standards of conduct as set forth in the Employee Handbook (EmPact);
- Work harmoniously and professionally with colleagues and supervisors;
- Assist in the preparation of vegetables and condiments, as needed, for the next shift;
- Perform any other assigned task.