Best Jobs In Houston, US, We are interested in hiring a new case manager to join our team and take ownership of a number of new and existing cases. You should have previous experience as a case manager owning a large portfolio of cases. Accomplishes clients’ care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress; facilitating interdisciplinary approaches; monitoring staff performance.
A case manager helps people manage their healthcare and social service needs by assisting them in getting access to services. Clients may include the chronically ill, elderly, children, and people going through physical rehabilitation. The day-to-day duties of a case manager really depend on the field and particular discipline. Accomplishes clients’ care by assessing treatment needs; developing, monitoring, and evaluating treatment plans and progress.
Employers seeking the highest quality applicants often begin their job description with a few sentences highlighting the things that make the opportunity unique and the value their organization brings to new hires. This is your chance to really make your facility or service shine and set yourself apart from competing postings. facilitating interdisciplinary approaches; monitoring staff performance. Admits new clients by reviewing records and applications; conducting orientations.
|Hiring Organization||US Vets|
|Post Name||Case Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77002|
U.S.VETS is on a mission to end veteran homelessness in the United States. “The streets” are simply no place for veterans; no place for the many men and women who volunteered, giving of themselves and their youth, to protect our great freedoms. We believe all veterans deserve every opportunity to live with dignity and independence. It is our duty at U.S.VETS to deliver on our promise to always serve those who’ve served.
Our vision is that all veterans and their families shall have their needs met to regain and maintain productive independence. Veteran Success The success of our agency is based on the success of the veterans and their families whom we serve. Excellence – We are committed to increasing our expertise to better serve veterans and their families. Loyalty – We are loyal to our veterans and to our mission.Dignity – We treat every veteran with dignity. Hope – We instill hope in the veterans we serve and guide them to self-sufficiency.Community Inclusion – We are committed to increasing our ability to serve veterans by developing quality external
- Managing a portfolio of cases.
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders.
- Proactively managing providers.
- Working in accordance with relevant legislation, health care best practices, and internal policy and procedure.
- Accurately updating and maintaining cases.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date case information.
- Helping to manage patient health care needs and services in areas such as long-term care, mental health, substance abuse, and geriatric care.
- Work with clients to create a treatment plan.
- Work with each service provider on a discharge plan.
Skills And Requirements
- Experience as a case manager.
- Experience working with clients to develop a treatment plan.
- Sound knowledge of legislation relevant to cases.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Background in health care, social work, mental health, disability care, substance abuse recovery, geriatric care, and long-term care.
- Demonstrated experience within a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outcome-focused with the ability to manage competing demands.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.