Best Jobs in Kenya, The Marketing Executive is responsible for understanding the sales & marketing performance metrics and providing excellent administrative support to ensure sales and marketing targets are met.
This is identifying prospective customers, generating leads, driving new sales opportunities, and closing business. Their job is based on utilizing their skills to listen to client business issues and helping clients understand how their issues can be solved through the use of data solutions.
They should also manage marketing the company in all social media outlets and handle the marketing aspects of the company.
|Hiring Organization||Romer Services Ltd|
|Post Name||Marketing Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KES 40000 To KES 45000 Per Month|
At Romer, we partner with businesses and organizations, helping to make their data “work harder” for them. We help them glean insights from the data – improving their efficiency, increasing their productivity, and ultimately helping our clients boost their revenue and profitability.
We are dreamers and believers in the power of data, and in the transformative role, that data plays in creating and achieving value for organizations and individuals. With data, we unlock possibilities and empower clients to leverage data to achieve operational efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Attending to visitors and walk-in clients, handling telephone calls, and directing them to the right recipients’
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Identifying and analyzing business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Marketing the company services on various platforms to generate leads and further engage with prospects.
- Working with the executive team to identify and execute sales strategies.
- Sourcing and opening new sales through inbound and outbound leads.
- Managing marketing initiatives to support sales objectives and execution plans.
- Organizing relevant sales visits, appointments, contacts, and sales opportunities in the aid of the sales team.
Skills & Requirements
- Must have Impeccable oral & written English communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Must be creative and passionate about social media.
- Familiarity with social networking sites.
- Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Eye for visual content and photography/videography/video editing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Keen on achieving independent results.
- An outgoing personality is confident to engage with customers.
- Enthusiasm for outdoor adventure activities.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi
2 thoughts on “Best Jobs in Kenya”