|Post Name||Business Research Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||MAD 10000 To MAD 15000 Per Month|
|Location||Casablanca, Casablanca-Settat, Morocco 20250|
With a retainer contract, Infomineo provides a group of analysts to act as an extension of our client’s team, offering maximum transparency, efficiency, flexibility, and knowledge-sharing while minimizing the “transaction cost,” eliminating the need to negotiate a contract for every request.
- Analyzing past operations’ results and performing variance analyses.
- Identifying and analyzing trends and forecasts and recommending improvements to the business processes.
- Using data analysis and interpretations to guide the decision-making of the business.
- Using operations data to develop pricing models and identify areas for improvement.
- Using statistical, economic, and data modeling techniques and tools.
- Organizing and analyzing data, creating charts and graphs, and presenting your findings to the leadership team.
- Providing recommendations to improve future business operations.
- Organizing and storing data for future research projects.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in applied research or data management may be advantageous.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and data modeling skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills.
- Familiarity with data modeling software and Excel software.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Logical reasoning ability.
- It helps businesses strengthen their position.
- It minimizes any investment risk.
- It identifies potential threats and opportunities.
- It helps to discover your’s and your competitor’s strengths and weaknesses.
- It facilitates strategic planning.
- It helps in spotting emerging trends.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.