Best Jobs in Singapore, We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment. A human resources (HR) assistant is certified. A human Resource Assistant is an HR professional who deals with the day-to-day HR responsibilities and is the liaison between the organization, employees and benefit vendors.
Professional who handles the daily administrative and HR duties of an organization. They assist HR managers with recruitment, record maintenance, and payroll processing, and provide clerical support to all employees.
|Hiring Organization||AEI CORPORATION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Post Name||HR Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2400 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
The Group’s aluminum extrusion operation has been established since. Today, as the sole aluminum extruder with cutting-edge technology production facilities in Singapore, we are able to respond to our customers.
At AEI, we understand the importance of partnerships and continuous innovation. Through the company’s strong technical competencies, well-positioning, and commitment to customer service, we have forged valuable relationships with customers across diverse industries in the region. At AEI, we have many great attributes to shape tomorrow’s world.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- Reporting skills
- Maintaining employee files
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi
5 thoughts on “Best Jobs in Singapore”